Click each job title below to review the job description before submitting your application.
We are seeking a Full-time Sales Representative at our Schenectady, NY location.
Under the direct supervision of the Truck Equipment General and Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will promote the Unicell brand and sales growth through support of dealerships and small business end users.
Assist with inside sales and customer service
Identify conquest opportunities within the local market
Develop a sales plan and execute
Promote Unicell Class 1 and 2 vehicle up fitting
Partner with the company’s Regional Sales Representatives to strengthen client relationships
Additional duties as assigned
Outside sales experience
PC proficiency in Microsoft office programs
Posses strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively
Knowledge of Class 1-6 vehicles is desirable
Adapt to ever changing situations
High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Truck Equipment Installers
We are currently looking for full-time Truck Equipment Installers at our Buffalo location. Some of the jobs duties include but are not limited to the installation of plows, dump and utility bodies, lift gates, etc. MIG welding experience is required and prior truck equipment experience is a plus.
We are an international company with headquarters in Buffalo, NY and Toronto, Canada. This position comes with a competitive pay structure and an excellent benefits package which includes company sponsored healthcare, dental, life and accidental death insurance, paid vacation, and a 401k plan.
- MIG welding experience
- must be mechanically inclined with basic hand tools
- must be reliable and hardworking
- have transportation to work
- be able to pass a pre employment drug screening
You may apply through this website or feel free to fax, call or visit our location directly.
Fabricator/Welder/Design - Buffalo NY
Are you the type of person that can basically build just about anything? Do you have the ability to look at a problem and be able to design / build the tool or the fixture that would be the solution? Unicell Body Company is looking for you!
The Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in welding, fabrication and design. Must be self-motivated, with the ability to work from drawings with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and duties:
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Operate fabricating machines such as saw, drill press, press brake, grinder
- Plasma cut and torch
- Possess the ability to use various pieces of welding equipment
- Design, fabricate and/or modify new or existing equipment
- Ability to weld a variety of different metals efficiently and effectively
- Prepares equipment and surfaces, welds, burns, fits, tacks as necessary to
complete repairs. Finishes weld by removing slag and grinding when necessary
- Lays out, measures, cuts, bores, burns and shapes parts as required to obtain
- Computer skills
- Fork Lift
- Works well as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail
We are an international company with headquarters in Buffalo, NY and Toronto, Canada.
This position comes with a competitive pay structure with bonus program and an excellent benefits package which includes company sponsored healthcare, dental, life and accidental death insurance, paid vacation, and a 401k plan.
Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Mechanic - Buffalo NY
Unicell is looking for a Plant Maintenance Mechanic who maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools/ systems and production machines.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Able to follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications
- Trouble-shooting malfunctions.
- Skilled with using various hand and power tools.
- Able to assist production when needed.
- Minimum 3 year’s industrial maintenance experience.
- Experience with Preventative Maintenance.
- Experience with welding and fabricating, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, & HVAC.
- Proficient with computer programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google, etc
- Able to stand, walk, sit, stretch, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and use hands to handle or feel.
- Good verbal communication essential.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs or more.
- Must pass physical and drug tests.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, occasional overtime
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan, Company paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance, paid Holidays and Vacation,